Advantages of dental implants
Tooth loss is a rather unpleasant problem, but sooner or later each of us faces it. But what happens in such a situation? What are the working solutions and what exactly to choose - implant placement, bridge, or removable prosthesis? In our new article, we will provide you with the 7 reasons why you should choose treatment with dental implants. Enjoy reading! :)
1. Dental implants are the best solution for patients with missing teeth because they look extremely natural compared to removable dentures and bridges. Dental crowns are fixed on the implants. They look very aesthetically pleasing and are made of high-quality materials that mimic the transparency and color of real teeth.
2. Dental implants support adjacent natural teeth by maintaining bone function. This contributes not only to their strength but also to prevent them from shaking.
3. Dental implants are placed in the bone, and permanent dental crowns are permanently fixed on them. This provides greater comfort when eating and talking. Dental implants do not need adhesives to stay in place and cannot loosen or fall out.
4. After removing one or more teeth, the jawbones begin to deform. Once dental implants are placed in the place of the extracted tooth, the body is "deceived" that the tooth is still functioning and thus continues to stimulate the bone to stay healthy and strong. In this way, the natural shape of the face is preserved, and the jaws do not change, as sometimes happens when wearing removable dentures.
5. Dental implants are placed in the bone and are immobile. This makes them extremely easy to maintain, as for natural teeth, unlike removable dentures.
6. Dental implants are a long-term solution that will not need to be replaced or remade. They provide lasting support so that you can eat and talk without worries and discomfort.
7. Treatment with dental implants can be done in just 3 days and then you can smile again without worries, as well as regain your normal chewing function.
If you are about to receive treatment with dental implants, do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation so that we can prepare an individual treatment plan and answer your questions in detail.